Thursday, September 29, 2011

Place's To Go Before Death

Ok, so how many times have you sat at your desk, feeling a creativity spark, but wasnt really sure HOW to let it out?
Idk?
Someone people paint, some people write stories.
Me?
I made three lists, and this is one of them (and I made a blog, but whatever).
While I was sitting at the computer, a message popped up from my friend Justin.
I asked him what I should make a list about, and he said "Name the places you want to go."
Easy peezy!!
After about 5 minutes, there was 28 destinations on my paper.
Ok, I know it.
Admit it.
Your so NOT dieing to see it.
Whatever.
This is my blog, and if I want to put it down, then I swear to god, Im putting it down!
  1. China
  2. Russia (My fave. model is from Russia... Sophia OhLeary... Julia from Degrassi... whatever.)
  3. Japan
  4. iran
  5. North Korea
  6. South Korea
  7. U.K.
  8. Ireland
  9. Germany
  10. Greenland
  11. Greece
  12. Rome
  13. Italy (I know what your thinking and.... no shit :))
  14. Canada (DEGRASSI MUCH?! No, how about Munro Chambers?!)
  15. Jamaica
  16. Haiti
  17. Alaska
  18. North Pole
  19. South Pole
  20. The Pacific
  21. Malibu
  22. Toronto
  23. New York City
  24. Chicago
  25. The "Channel" Room
  26. Milan
  27. France (Paris of course)
  28. Brazil
What about you guys? Where would you want to go??

No comments:

Post a Comment