Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hey boys - do you apply to my list?

Every girl has a list of things they want in a guy... here's mine!
  1. Sexy, but mysterious
  2. Light eye color (Hey, Im a sucker for green eyes!)
  3. Short (Im about done growing)
  4. Dark hair (I LOVE black and dark brown hair colors!!!)
  5. Interested in arts!
  6. Has money
  7. Experience (None is cute though!)
  8. Dosent mind being at least a little crazy in bed
  9. Makes me feel amazing
  10. Romantic (Im talking hot tub, champagne, and rose petals)
  11. Sweepy hair
  12. Laid back
  13. Wants to have a big family (I want, like, 3+ kids!)
  14. Name starts with J, M, T, A, D, K (I love those letters! Why? I have no clue...DX)
  15. Adventerous with food
  16. Supportive
  17. Handsome
Hey, I can dream for the perfect guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment